Parallel Employment Group is looking for entry-level workers for a bottle warehouse Facility in Fredonia, NY. The position assumes full responsibility for safe operations of the kit line in the Warehouse Department and all procedures necessary for the Warehouse to operate in a safe and productive manner. Ensures the objectives of maximum line operating efficiency by effectively using resources and communications between other associates and Warehouse Staff.
WAGE: $13.50/HR- 1st shift - $14/HR 2nd Shift
Shift: 1st and 2nd
- Accurately review and read product and product codes needed for production.
- Ability to remove plastic wrap from trays.
- Ability to remove up to 5 bottles at a time and place in production tray.
- Ability to palletize finished good tray onto a pallet.
- Keep the Warehouse clean and audit / tour ready at all times by following and recording information on the daily cleaning schedule and warehouse cleaning schedule.
- Promotes safety by following all Plant safety rules and reports violations and unsafe practices to appropriate Management Personnel.
- Any other duties assigned by Warehouse management
- High School Diploma or GED along with 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Be able to be trained on equipment used in warehouse and maintain a safe working environment.
- Be able to read, write and speak English.
- Be able to stand for extend periods of time.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Must be able to follow all Company procedures and directives.
Contact us today:
Parallel Employment Group 716-232-4246
You can also jump start your application by applying online
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Westfield, NY (14787)