LaBella Associates was established in 1978 and has been voted a Top Workplace for the last five years. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices across New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North and South Carolina, and Madrid, Spain. LaBella is a multi-disciplined architectural and engineering firm dedicated to client satisfaction through teamwork, respect, and trust. We provide services that take a project from start to finish—from an initial study to determine a project’s feasibility to construction administration and start up, and everything in between.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer in our Jamestown, NY office. This demanding and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with experience in client service. Prior experience working for an Architectural/Engineering Consultant or construction related firm is required. The candidate should have extremely strong interpersonal skills.
- Have 5 to 10 years of experience working for an Architectural/Engineering Consultant.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Licensure preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of NYS Codes.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Verizon Wireless Discount