RPCI Oncology, PC has a need
for a full time Medical Technologist
in our Jamestown office.
* Collect and analyze specimens
Candidate will be required to complete the following duties:
* Calibrate and maintain various equipment such as cell counters, microscopes, analyzers, incubators and centrifuge machines
* Prepare data reports once tests on specimens are complete and then assemble findings into a report that will be submitted to a physician
* Consult with laboratory supervisor or other Health care professionals about any abnormalities noted during analysis
* Ordering and maintaining adequate laboratory supplies
* Maintain quality assurance of laboratory by performing proficiency testing
* NYS certified Medical Technologist with 6 years experience preferred along with Hematology and Chemistry experience.
Full benefit package
Email resume to:
provided by The Jamestown Post-Journal
Location/Region: Jamestown, NY (14701)