Food and Beverage Director
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Food & Beverage Director to join the team. In this role you will assist in the successful execution of all food and beverage operations for the hotel, supervise and direct all property food and beverage operations, and control F&B cost while driving guest satisfaction!
* Recruit, interview and hire food and beverage management and staff associates for hotel as needed
* Train and support all food and beverage management and associates and ensure performance in accordance with established Hotel Standards.
* Assist in the Food and Beverage budget as required.
* Train and support all managers and staff; ensuring adherence to all applicable food and beverage standards.
* Develop menus with other members of food and beverage team
* Communicate with staff through regular meetings (document agenda and attendance)Ensure staff is up to date with information related to drinks, specials, wines, beers etc.
* Audit for efficient operation of bar and cost controls; monitor liquor sales and product mix.
* Educate and maintain proper controls with Food and Beverage Management
* Abide by all state, local and municipal laws and regulations pertaining to liquor and food safety
* Evaluate market trends and ideas for liquor specials and presentation
* Ensure all phases of loss prevention are coordinated and monitored
5 years food & beverage and Catering experience (hotel preferred)
Experience in Vendor relations and associated procurement systems
T.I.P.S. and Serve/ Safe certification (within 30 days if certification is expired)
Strong Leadership Skills; Proficient in English language
Intermediate to advanced computer skills
Ability to manage cost/financial controls
Ability to work independently
Flexible work schedule - Including nights, weekends, and holidays
Chautauqua Harbor Hotel 10 Dunham Avenue Celoron, NY 14720
provided by The Jamestown Post-Journal
Location/Region: Buffalo, NY (14206)