The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your automotive career.
Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus, and Full Benefits!
* Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner.
* Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
* Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner.
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
* Chrysler certification required * At least 2 or 3 years of automotive experience
* Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
* Hold a valid driver’s license
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Must have at least 5 years of experience as an auto technician
* Excellent mechanical aptitude of vehicle maintenance and repair
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Team player
* Computer literate
* Valid driver’s license
* Must possess necessary tools to assign tasks
Location/Region: Tinley Park, IL (60477)