GCFCU is seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented, people-focused member service professional to join our credit union team to float between our four credit union branch offices!
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Process member's financial transactions.
- Count and verify coins and currency.
- Handle member inquiries and complaints.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of credit union financial products and services.
- Explain and cross-sell credit union products and services to help our member's select those that match their family needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member issues and concerns.
- Document and update member records as necessary in line with established policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Previous credit union or banking experience preferred; or customer service and sales in other related field(s).
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to connect with and build rapport with members.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong math and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computers including Microsoft Office and email.
- Strong desire to work proactively with others to accomplish organizational goals.
Founded in 1940, Greater Chautauqua FCU is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution with $65 Million in assets, whose primary goal is relationship building, and improving the financial lives of its nearly 10,000 members. We have four branch offices strategically located in Chautauqua County, WNY, as well as unlimited 24-hour access to credit union financial products and services via Mobile Banking, ATM's (nearly 30K nationwide), www.greatercfcu.com, and FACEBOOK. Do you have a desire to help people, and to be a part of a team who works to make a difference? You've come to the right place!
Greater Chautauqua FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Jamestown, NY (US)