County HomeMakers, Inc. is a growing in- home care company that provides non-medical care to the elderly and disabled in their homes as an alternative to receiving care in a nursing facility. We currently have 21 offices throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
We are seeking compassionate and reliable Personal Care Aides to go into our consumers’ homes to provide Personal Care, Home Support, Companionship, and Respite Care. We offer paid TB testing, Clearance reimbursement and drive time between shifts.
Visit our website at www.countyhomemakers.com to apply online.
· 18 years of age or older.
· High school diploma or GED
· Valid driver’s license
· Current car insurance
· Must pass a criminal background check
· Obtain child abuse and FBI clearances
· Effective communication and reliability
· Obtain company paid TB test
· Obtain physical form
· Light household duties such as: making bed, changing linens, laundry, dusting, sweeping, meal preparation, washing dishes, removing trash.
· Assisting with bathing, hair care, oral hygiene, and toileting.
· Assist with ambulation and transfers.
· Prompting client to take medication- We do not administer medications.
· Respite care, which gives relief to family caregivers.
· Companionship, being someone for the client to communicate with.
· Transporting clients to appointments or errands.
Why Should You Apply?
· Ability to create your own schedule
· Independent work style
· Rewarding career
· Friendly staff and a great support system.
Candidates are required to be at lease 18 yrs old, valid driver's license and car insurance, pass a criminal background check, obtain child abuse and FBI clearances.