About Jamestown Community College:
Jamestown Community College, a SUNY institution, is a comprehensive community college with degree granting campuses in Jamestown and Olean, New York. JCC is an innovative, open access institution that meets regional education needs by providing transfer degree programs, career programs, community service, developmental education, and training programs for business and industry. Guided by principles that emphasize student success and continuous improvement, JCC welcomes applications from qualified, enthusiastic candidates.
JCC anticipates potential part-time instructor openings to teach the Homeland Security Curriculum at Jamestown Community College.
Openings are available Fall and Spring at the Jamestown campus. Dates and times may be flexible dependent on instructor availability.
Master's degree in Criminal Justice or related field with experience performing research and analysis in the intelligence community or Master’s degree and a minimum of two years of experience as an analyst or intelligence officer for a state or federal agency.
- Proficiency and experience in writing intelligence products;
- Proficiency in providing intelligence briefings;
- Proficiency and experience in the application of structured analytic techniques;
- Familiarity with intelligence theory, organizational and link analysis, and intelligence databases.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Final candidates are subject to a pre-employment criminal background investigation.
Please note that Jamestown Community College does not sponsor H-1B Visas.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the following, which are required for consideration, by clicking on the link below:
- Resume (Linked-in profile is not sufficient).
- Cover letter.
- Transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable at application but official transcripts will be required prior to appointment).
- Names and contact information for three professional references.
You will receive an acknowledgment email from the system for this position. If you do not receive this confirmation email within 15 minutes of applying, please check your junk/spam folder. You can also log back in to view your submitted application from the Applications list. Click on FAQs for more details and step-by-step instructions.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.