The Sales Representative reports to the Sales Group Leader.
The Sales Representative is responsible for adding consistent new business within the assigned territory and reporting activity through the desired channels. Sales Representative is responsible for all facets of the sales process, from identifying the prospect, to close.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Solicit business in accordance with sales goals, process, and policies. Develop sales through cold calls, references, direct mail advertising and telemarketing as well as any other means found reasonable.
2. Bring new ideas and enthusiasm to the sales team and share these during regularly scheduled sales meetings.
3. Make good use of mail-out advertising and telephone solicitation to increase time spent in direct potential customer contact by proactively following up with prospects.
4. Create and adhere to a territory plan in their assigned territory.
5. Respond to all leads promptly.
6. Install new accounts over $100 with the Service Department.
7. Keep accurate records of daily calls and mileage and proactively report those through the desired reporting process.
8. Update prospect listings daily.
9. Visit new accounts within one month of installation.
10. Visit all sold customers at least once per year to reaffirm satisfaction and solicit referrals and written testimonial letters.
11. Work with the team to help find ways to shorten the sales cycle and move deals through the pipeline.
1. Negotiate performance goals with the Sales Group Leader.
2. Track progress YTD and keep a proactive plan to reach quarterly and annual sales goals.
3. Build a pipeline that will support the sales goals at all times.
4. Continually add to the competitor profile files.
5. Keep professionally abreast of marketing and sales techniques through outside reading and by attending sales seminars.
6. Work to always keep the sales toolkit updated and relevant. Bring voice of market to the sales meetings to provide Doritex leadership with up to date information that will form proactive decisions.
7. Must maintain a clean driving record and report and accidents or violations to your Manager or Human Resources immediately.