FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
JAMESTOWN ENGINE PLANT
Industrial Machine Repair
* Machine tool drawing, reading and interpretation.
* Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical systems.
* Hydraulics/Pneumatics troubleshooting, repair, development.
* CNC machinery knowledge
Candidates must meet one of the following Minimum requirements:
* Must possess seven (7) years' experience working in the Industrial Machine Repair field
* Successful completion of an approved 4-year (8000 hour on the job training) apprenticeship program, with related courses of study, plus one (1) year experience in Mechanical Machine Repair field.
* A two (2) year technical degree in a related field (i.e.; Mechanical/ Electro-Mechanical Technology), Plus three (3) years' experience working in the Machine Repair/Industrial Electrical field
Facilities Electrician - 1st Shift
* Trouble shoot, inspect, maintain, repair and upgrade facility equipment and systems which include:
* HVAC systems, Lighting Systems, Phones and Data Systems, High Voltage Electrical Power Distribution Systems, Pumps, Boilers, Generators, Fire Systems, etc.
* Experience in fabrication and welding are a plus
* Able to lead, design and complete facility improvement projects
* A willingness and ability to operate aerial vehicles and various facility related equipment (i.e. skid steer/tractors).
* Must be knowledgeable of the requirements of
NFPA 70 and 70E
Must meet one of the following requirements (at minimum):
* Must have completed seven (7) years' experience working in the electrical trade field
* wo (2) year Electrical degree plus five (5) years' experience in the electrical trade field
* Completion of five (5) year Electrical Journeymen's Program
* Enrolled in a NYS approved apprenticeship program and completed at least 6400 Hrs/completed relevant coursework.
Cummins offers a competitive wage and
For a full job description and to apply, visit:
Applicants must apply to any and all jobs they are
At Cummins, Diversity is a way of life*.
and the way to our future.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
provided by The Jamestown Post-Journal
Location/Region: Jamestown, NY (14701)