Ob-Gyn – UPMC Chautauqua – Sign on Bonus – Occurrence based malpractice – Job in Jamestown, NY
UPMC Chautauqua is seeking an OB/GYN to join a growing program in Jamestown, New York. With a facility that has served the area's health care needs for 128 years, UPMC Chautauqua currently provides some of the most advanced medical technology available in the region covering a broad array of services including diagnostics, acute care, cancer care, and rehabilitation. This position will offer a full complement of gynecologic and obstetric services for women of all stages. Must have an MD or equivalent, board certified or board eligible in ObGyn with the ability to obtain an unrestricted NY license. Visa sponsorship available. Jamestown is situated less than an hour from Erie, Pennsylvania and Buffalo, New York. Pittsburgh and Toronto are only 2.5 hours away.
- DaVinci Robot available
- Join a group of 4 ObGyns, one advanced provider and 3 Laborists
- 1:5 call
- 700 births annually
- J1 and H1B visa sponsorship
What we Offer
- Excellent Compensation and Benefit package
- Paid CME
- Relocation assistance
- Occurrence based malpractice
About UPMC Chautauqua and UPMC
- UPMC Chautauqua, a 317-licensed bed hospital is Southwestern New York's largest not-for-profit healthcare provider, offering an extensive range of inpatient and outpatient acute and rehabilitation services.
- UPMC Chautauqua has created a new 18,000 square-foot $23M renovation that includes a Women’s and Maternity Care Center. The renovation features all the modern amenities for new Mom, Dads and babies. The expansion includes 4 labor and delivery rooms, 12 post-partum suites, newborn nursey, post-partum beds with private shower and bath, as well as delivery/obstetrical operating room.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- As Chautauqua County's year-round hub for culture and commerce, Jamestown offers a unique mixture of rural relaxation and urban flair.
- Advantages of city living combined with the beauty of Chautauqua Lake.
- Excellent schools and colleges, abundant arts education and performance opportunities, and safe, friendly neighborhoods make Jamestown a wonderful community to call home.
- Chautauqua County is located less than three hours from Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Rochester, and Toronto and within an easy drive from Buffalo, Niagara Falls, and Erie.
- For more information on the area please visit www.jamestownupclose.com or www.chautauquachamber.org.
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.
Location/Region: Jamestown, NY (14701)