The Job Window has an opening for a B2B Marketing & Sales Lead on behalf of our client in Warren, a firm specializing in creating collaborative marketing campaigns for clients in the entertainment, automotive, restaurant, and health & wellness industries. As a result of consistent sustained growth throughout the year, this firm is looking to hire additional personnel looking for a long term career in Marketing & Sales Coordination.
As a B2B Marketing & Sales Lead, you would be part of a select team focused on managing our client’s B2B marketing campaigns, building rapport with customers and clients. You will be meeting with decision makers to proactively market client products during each campaign to increase sales of client products.
Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our client’s dynamic team and grow your career in marketing.
- Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment
- Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
- Possess strong self-motivation and leadership skills
- Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
Responsibilities of the B2B Marketing & Sales Lead:
- Serve as the primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of Warren based B2B marketing campaigns.
- Work within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards with the goal of generating leads and closing sales of client products.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Market client products in various venues and agencies including corporate offices, community centers, hospitals, and a wealth of other community partners.
- Act as liaison between clients and customer to generate sales of client products and assist in new business development.
- Follow up with clients after each campaign to develop and maintain business relationship.
Qualifications of the B2B Marketing & Sales Lead:
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Self-motivated go getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Passion for making a difference in your community.
- Desire for a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
This is a full-time, permanent position.The candidate our client is seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.